Academic Referencing Tool (ART)
AGLC - Other SourcesPrint
Justice French, 'Competition Law - Covering a Multitude of Sins' (Paper presented at
Competition Law Conference, Sydney, 15 May 2004) <http://www.fedcourt.gov.au/aboutct/judges_papers/speeches_frenchj10.rtf>.
- See AGLC rule 6.11.
- The details which must be included in the footnote are:
- Author(s) - Give the first name(s) and family name(s) if known, then comma. If first name(s) not known, use initials.
- Title of the paper - Put in single quotation marks.
- Paper presented at [name of conference], [location of conference], [full date] - Put in parentheses.
- Web address - if the paper is available online.
This information is based on the following style manual. Please consult this manual directly for more detailed information: Australian Guide to Legal Citation (Melbourne University Law Review Association, 3rd ed, 2010).