monophonic anonymous motet
SourcesKonstanz: Rosgarten Museum, fol. 4-4v (1/1) (fragment; presence of Tenor uncertain).
Recordings1. [Landini], Hortus Musicus, directed by Andres Moustonen: Chant du Monde LDX 78.666 (FRA).
2. Dances of the Middle Ages and the Renaissance, Zurich Ricercare Ensemble, Lionel Rogg (chamber organ, harps, directed by Michel Piguet, Rene Clemencic: Harmonia Mundi HMU 2472(2) (FRA).
3. Music of the Time of Boccaccio's Decameron, Musica Reservata, directed by John Beckett: Philips 802904.
4. Music of the Renaissance, Collegium Musicum Krefeld, directed by Robert Haas: Vox PL 8120.
5. Squarcialupi-Codex: Madrigals and Cacce from the Codex of Antonio Squarcialupi, Brussels Pro Musica Antiqua, directed by Safford Cape (1953): Archiv ARC 3003.
6. Recorder Music of Six Centuries, Musicians' Workshop Recorder Consort (1953): Classic Editions CE 1018.
7. Anthologie Sonore, vol. 63, H. Guermant (S), F. Anspach (T), viol, harp, recorder, Marcu (1953): Anthologie Sonore AS 63.
8. Early Music in Italy, France and Burgundy, Early Music Studio, directed by Thomas Binkley (1965): Telefunken 6.41068 AS (SAWT 9466).
9. Ballades, Rondeaux & Virelais from the 14th and 15th Centuries, Ancient Instrument Ensemble of Zurich, directed by Austin Miskell (1967): Odyssey 32 16 0178.
10. Francesco Landini 1325 - 1397, Early Music Studio, directed by Thomas Binkley (1973): EMI-Reflexe 1CO63-30-113 (GER).
11. Das Fest des Pierbaldo (Le Festin de Pierbaldo) nach dem Sonettenkranz "Mundus Pacidus" des Simon d'Orvieto, Les Ménestrels - Wiener Ensemble für alte Musik (1973): Musical Heritage Society MHS 3289.
12. A Tapestry of Music for the Black Prince and His Knights, St. George's Canzona, directed by John Sothcott (1978): Enigma K53571 (GB).
13. Pastime with Good Company, Ars Nova, directed by Bevan Leviston (1980): Bonn Recording Enterprises BRE-033 (AUS).
14. O cieco mondo. Die italienischen lauda. The Italian Lauda. c.1400 - 1700, Huelgas Ensemble, directed by Paul van Nevel (1989): Deutsche Harmonia Mundi RD 77865.